maanantai 5. maaliskuuta 2012

Who am I?

I haven't really figured out what my ultimate goal in life is. I am convinced, though, that if I keep on searching, eventually I will find my place in this world. I believe in constant growing and personal development. We should not be afraid of changes but instead see them as opportunities. We might be satisfied with the situation as it is now but we will never know what we might achieve if we are not willing to take the risk.

There are plenty of things I love and which in my opinion make the life worth living, such as friends, sunset, chocolate, music, singing, deep conversations, night inspirations, Paulo Coelho's books, delicious food, wines, travelling, Les Mills classes, photographing, smiling people, dreaming, the smell of grass after rain, the sound of waterfall and waves, romantic comedies, optimizing, slow movement, colourful nail polish.. The list could go on and on.

I am the silent observer. I might seem to be a shy person because I think carefully my words before I talk. I have an attitude that nothing is a problem if I don't consider it to be one so instead of complaining about the problems I try to solve them. I think that a comprehensive well-being is essential for everyone of us – we must be able to take care of ourselves and after that we can take care of others. We should be able to find the balance between our personal life and work and do the things that create value for us. Most importantly we should listen to the voice inside us and reach for our dreams, as scary as it may seem. After all, we are only living once. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” -Paulo Coelho

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti